Friday, October 1, 2010

Been away for awhile

Hi everyone, haven't posted in quite awhile, but I'm back now, Had surgery on my shoulder last September, then had a car accident in December, which ripped my shoulder open again, so in August, had surgery again, Im recuperating and haven't been to work in over a year. It's been so hard for hubby and I financially. He had a triple by-pass last November, which was just out of the blue, because he had never been in the hospital for anything before this. It was such a shock to us. Plus his business is deteriorating, he is in the electronic repair business, but now a days everyone just throws away their equipment because it's cheaper to buy another than have it fixed.
So we are basically relying on my wages that the insurance company is paying for me. They are paying 80% of my wages, which isnt much, and we are finding it so hard to pay our bills. It is taking a toll on both of us, my depression has gotten worse because of it.

My shoulder is still pretty sore, but I'm hoping I will be going back to work at the end of November. So I am going to try and post reviews again soon...take care...

Why have bread when you can have a salmon

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow sounds like you have had a rough year my friend. I am so sorry that you have had to deal with all this. I am glad you are healing though. You and your husband will be in my prayers.

Hugs,
Tracy